Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Woo hoo! A really really good day! Emma slept 12 1/2 hours last night! Straight through! Didn't wake at all! (That I heard, anyway). I woke up at 8:00, and peeked in her room, and she was still conked out. So I got to have breakfast by myself, and then she woke up at 8:15 or so. She's been doing really well for the past week, sleeping-wise, usually waking once during the night, but last night was the first time she went SO long.

I worked in the morning, and Emma hung out with me, then we babysat before/during lunch, and I worked some more in the afternoon while Emma was at the babysitter's. She was asleep when I picked her up at 2:00, and I put her in her stroller and she continued her nap quite peacefully for another THREE hours! I don't think she's ever taken a three hour nap. Granted, she didn't have a morning nap today, but still!

Plus, she's been in a really happy mood today. It's nice.

No comments: