Saturday, November 13, 2004

Just checked the Nikon website, and my camera has been repaired and shipped. Estimated arrival is Tuesday. Yay!

It's weird, though. I got a letter yesterday with an estimate of the repair bill (thankfully, $0.00, as it's under warranty), and it said to respond within 45 days or the camera would be returned "as is." So I went online today to confirm that I wanted the repair done, and lo and behold, they'd already done it! I guess since it was under warranty, confirmation wasn't necessary. Or maybe they just sent a whole new camera. I guess I'll find out this week.

Either way, I'll have my cute little camera back, which is the important thing.

And just because I can, here are a couple more pictures.....


The sailboat sweater, sans sleeves, and


halfway through the sunflower sweater front. I don't have a pic of the completed front yet, due to camera failure.

No comments: