Thursday, December 23, 2004

Not too much to report today. I finished the heel of the first Christmas sock and am almost ready to change yarn for the toe. I won't tell what color the heel and toe are- I'll let it be a surprise, since I'm sure everyone is waiting with bated breath.

We hung pictures and my bird clock on our bare walls last night. It really makes the place look nice. I also put a garland of lights over the kitchen sink, which is pretty. Shaun and I are both SOOO enjoying having white walls. The last two places we've lived (the past 10 years, in fact) have had dark wood on the inside, and it's so nice to be in a place that doesn't suck the light right out of the lamps when you turn them on.

I need get cracking tonight and block some snowflakes. I want to put some on my Christmas tree, and I want to give a bunch as little giftoids to people I work with. Nothing like waiting until the last minute, right? I do so dislike blocking snowflakes though, what with the glue and the stickiness and the mess.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi;

I have a new blog with blogger like you. Please help me. How do I move my ring icons on the bottom of my blog to the side like yours. I'm so confused. My blog address is http://garrisonsgarret@blogger.com