Friday, February 25, 2005

I'm still on the scrapbooking binge. I've done 15 pages (front and back of 7.5 pages) over the last three nights, and am now done with the wedding/reception. On to the honeymoon! I can't tell you how much of a relief this is, to finally be done with the reception. For some reason, it seemed really overwhelming. There were just so many pictures!

My recent scrapbooking binge was brought on in part by the fact that the last time I was off-island, I got one of those scrapbooking suitcase things to hold all my paper and stuff. I resisted this for a long time, because they are so hideously expensive, and I don't want to become an obsessed scrapper who buys and buys and buys stuff. When we moved, though, I realized that my three canvas totes of supplies are messy and disorganized and made it a chore to work on the album. When I was in Joanne's last time, they were having a huge sale, and I saw a Crop-in-Style Navigator for 75% off. I caved and bought it. I'm glad I did, because it really is much better. I don't have to completely unpack everything in order to find what I'm looking for, and it's much more organized. My three messy totes are now consolidated into one tidy bag, which fits nicely into a corner of my fiber closet. Yay! Plus, the canvas totes are now freed up to carry groceries, which is the reason I made them in the first place.

I'm not sure how long the scrapping binge will last, but I do plan on carding some more of the Rambouillet x Cormo this weekend.

No comments: