Sunday, November 26, 2006

Getting there.....



As you can see, the edging is progressing. I have 24 repeats done, putting me 3/10 of the way around. This WILL be done by the end of the year!

From what I can tell in its unblocked state, I like how the edging is knitting up and how the design works in the body. However, I'm a little worried about (and I'll whisper this so as not to jinx it) running out of yarn.....

I must confess to being more than a bit nervous about finishing this. When I started designing this project last January, I had a picture in my mind of how it was going to look when finished. I just hope the real thing lives up to that image.

3 comments:

Charleen said...

Very pretty! Looks like you have what June calls YAS (Yarn Shortage Anxiety). There seems to be a lot of that going around. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful. I'm so impressed.

PJ said...

[shaking my head]..W-O-W!!!