Sunday, January 27, 2008


Yesterday Cathy surprised me by award-meme-ing me! Thanks!

Now I'm supposed to "Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times."

It's hard to choose just 10, but here you go, in no particular order. Not all are knitting or even fiber-related, but all are people whose next post I look forward to:
  1. Cindy at Riverrim
  2. Kris at The Knitting Wannabe
  3. Deb at Chappysmom
  4. Renee at Froggie Meanie
  5. PJ at Golden Oasis
  6. Risa at One Crazy Fiber Lady
  7. GTR at Raising Frolic
  8. Leigh at Leigh's Fiber Journal
  9. Deb at Sand Creek Amanac
  10. Suz at Woozle Madness
  11. Laritza at Yorksett Arts & Crafts
  12. Caroline at Wool for Brains
Apparently I can't follow directions....

6 comments:

PJ said...

Oh, thank you very much...I will construct my list on Monday! I always look forward to your posting as well- such beautiful things you make..from the yarn all the way to the shawls! You are so talented!

cyndy said...

Thank you Sue! You make my day too!

So I am awarding you again ;-)

And I always look forward to reading your fibery posts (and enjoy hearing about your adventures in toddlerland..but oh my, she is growing...)

Suz said...

Awww, thank you so much! I feel special now :)

gtr said...

Thanks, Sue! I'm touched! I haven't gotten around to updating my site for a while, but will try to pass it on!

Leigh said...

Oh! Thank you! Thank you!. I can say exactly the same about your blog as well. Looking forward now to exploring your links!

Deb said...

Thanks Sue! That made my day! :)