Monday, December 07, 2015

Yes, another.

I am so enamored with my little Lepanthes telipogoniflora that I have at home that I got another one to keep at work.  This is a plant that likes lower-light conditions, and I'm hoping that my office lighting will suffice.  If not, I have a window in my office that will work, or I'll bring it home.  I'd really love to keep it next to my computer, though, where I can look at it between paragraphs.

Leoanthes telipogoniflora #2, at my office

It's just so tiny and cool.

Lepanthes telipogoniflora #2, at my office. It came with two spikes started!

I looked at this one with my dissecting microscope (well, it's not mine, but it lives on my desk at work...), which certainly makes it easier to see what's going on with this tiny, tiny plant.

It has three flower spikes started!

No comments: