Sunday, October 08, 2017

Spinzilla 2017, Day 7

Well, here we are on the last day.  I went a little overboard.

Spinzilla 2017, Day 7

This is:
  • 2.9 oz Bam Huey Olive Branch (spun and plied today)
  • 2.9 oz Bam Huey Wild Berry (spun and plied today)
  • 15.2 oz (2 skeins) natural gray alpaca (spun and 3-plied today)
  • 3.4 oz SporFarm Black Pine (spun and plied today)
  • 4.1 oz Upstream Alpacas Moss Green (spun and plied today)
  • 3.5 oz white merino (spun and plied today)
  • 6.2 oz Bam Huey Calm Waters/Moon Beams (plied today)
  • 4.5 oz purple merino/silk (plied today)
  • 4.3 oz white merino (plied today)

I spun for 22 hours today, with a few short breaks.  Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

1 comment:

Anne said...

I don't know how this is humanly possible! Can't wait to see your yardage!